Check our Calendar for an up to date list of class times
Dancing is great exercise and a lot of fun, energizing for your body and soul. It’s a social dance – at Salsa Mississippi we offer a great opportunity to meet new, interesting people from all different backgrounds. If you can walk you can salsa!
Wear clothing comfortable you can move in! For Salsa classes, shoes with a suede/leather sole or soles with no tread are preferred and will help you move and spin better as we move around the dance floor. No is partner necessary.
- Students with the following conditions are prohibited from attending vertigo, slipped disc, or hernia.
- Students should not eat 3 hours before class or take fluid 30 minutes before class.
- Students should bring their own yoga mat.
Tai Chi is a type of martial art known for its defense techniques and health benefits. Tai Chi is considered to be a ‘meditation in motion’. Click here for benefits of Tai Chi
ZUMBA is an international dance and fitness class that incorporates dance from all over the world in a method that promotes cardio health and fitness. You will learn salsa, bachata, merengue, hip hop, line dance and more! Classes are only $5 so wear comfortable clothing you can move in and JOIN THE ZUMBA PARTY!
- Organization: Boxers Rebellion®
- Style / Art: Hybrid Kickboxing®
- Instructor: Sifu Jeremy Gordon & BR Staff.
- Members Price: $25 per session
- Uniform: See instructor
- Equipment: Protection gear, jump rope
- Note: Preregistration required for each session.
- For more information on this Authorized Training Group or Boxers Rebellion® visit the website: www.BoxersRebellion.org
- For more information on J.Gordon visit: www.JGordon.net
Ballroom and Wedding Dance Lessons:
Please contact us for Ballroom lessons and wedding dance. John Malone is a renowned instructor who teaches all genres of dances for all occasions.